Caesars Palace Forum Shops Information
- Opening: January 1, 1992
- Developer: Simon Property Group, Inc & Gordon Group Holdings, Ltd
- Management: Simon Property Group
- Architect: Marnell/Corrao Associates
- Owner: Simon Property Group
- No. of Stores and Services: 270+
- No. of Anchor Tenants: 19
- Total Retail Floor Area: 636,000 sq/ft
- No. of Floors: 3
- Parking: 2,000
- Square Footage: 250,000 sq/ft
A 250,000-square-foot retail center anchored by the Caesars Palace Hotel and Casino. The Forum Shops is located on Las Vegas's famed "Strip," Las Vegas Boulevard. Comprising 70 shops and boutiques, the center has a tenant mix that creatively combines upscale and family-oriented retail with entertainment amenities. Designed to resemble an ancient Roman streetscape, The Forum Shops includes several unusual design and entertainment features, including Roman piazzas, fountains, and "animatronic" sculptures.
The Forum Shops at Caesars is the highest grossing mall in the United States, with higher sales per square foot than Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California. The mall includes more than 270 mid-range and luxury retailers, gourmet restaurants, and bars.
January 1, 1992