The Colosseum Information
- Broke ground: December 2001
- Opening: March 25, 2003
- Renovated: 2013
- Construction cost: $108 million
- Architect: Scéno Plus and GSB, Inc.
- Structural engineer: Kordt Engineering Group
- Services engineer: Global Structural Detailing
- General contractor: Perini Corporation
- Main contractors: Morris-Shea Bridge Company
- Total Capacity: 4,296
The Colosseum at Caesars Palace is a theatre located on the Las Vegas Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada. The theatre is the main entertainment venue for Caesars Palace. Deemed the Home of the Greatest Entertainers in the World, the theatre hosts numerous residency shows by Celine Dion, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Cher, Bette Midler, Shania Twain and Mariah Carey.
The venue has an estimated seating capacity of 4,296 and is inspired by the architecture of ancient Rome along with aspects of contemporary architecture. The cost of the theatre totaled $108 million, becoming the most expensive entertainment venue in Las Vegas, beating the "O" Theatre at the Bellagio Las Vegas.
The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Broke ground Date: